Monday, September 26, 2016

Life

Wow! I cannot believe I haven't been on in so long.

I did order a new laptop charger, but it came in an incorrect size. I finally got the other one a few weeks ago. We have just had so much going on! I *will* get to my birth story...eventually.

Jace is 4 months old now, and a week ago today he weighed 16 lbs 2 oz and he was 26 inches long.


I am so happy to say that while we have been extremely busy, I cannot use post-partum depression as an excuse for not updating! I was very depressed with Audrey, and with Jace, I did not have this issue! It has been absolutely amazing to be able to enjoy my baby. I feel like our entire labor and delivery experience is most of the reasoning for that. I went into labor on my own, nine days late, and had him ten days over. 

Jace was our VBAC rainbow baby. I am still so proud of myself for succeeding at a VBAC, but I know I couldn't have done it without Clayton, my doula Danielle, or Dr. Haraway. I had so much amazing support during his pregnancy and birth. I did tear (...a lot, but more on that later) but the experience was still so much better than with Audrey's c-section. The hospital stay was a lot better as well.

So, I promise the birth story is coming! Until then...more pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment